Hello Gorgeous is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured the data will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hello Gorgeous may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You may want to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effect from May 2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following:-
- Contact telephone numbers
- Email address
- Demographic Area
What we do with the data we gather?
This data is needed for us to contact you and provide you with a prompt service. Additionally the data is retained for:-
- Internal record keeping
- To notify you of new services
- To contact you regarding past, present and future appointments
- To periodically email you about new products, special offers or other information, which we consider to be of interest to you
- From time to time we may use your data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, social media or by phone.
We are committed to ensuring your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure to the data, we have implemented managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
Controlling your personal data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we may use your details to contact you about our future services
- If you do not wish to be contacted please indicate in the message text
- If you have previously agreed for us to use your data for direct marketing purposes, you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties.
You may request details of your personal data that we keep under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the data held please write to email@example.com
If you believe the data we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email, using the above details. We will promptly amend any data found to be incorrect.